I missed out on it on both pages did ne one actually get to talk to ne one?
same question as why would you post porno up on the net? Prolly for everyone else to look at
I missed out on it on both pages did ne one actually get to talk to ne one?
Actually they would have made a CRAPLOAD of money if they would have had a website where they prank called the celebs. Hire someone funny to do it. I mean, come on. That list is amazing, they could have went on with that for a year. Also, it would have probably went unknown that that actually broke the law by hacking into it. They could have probably did it again if they needed more numbers.
Anybody see the South Park episode with Paris Hylton....GROSS!!!!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
just wanted to let everyone know it is not against u mega but the site had nude photos in it and i thought it was not proper for younger people to see it. so i took it off sorry. if anyone wants to see contact mega.
big al
here, its up for now
Bookmarks